Writing the protocol for a systematic review
Health care professionals or researchers who:
· have the intention to write a Cochrane systematic review, i.e. have a research question but did not contact any Review Group yet;
· have registered a title of a Cochrane review and would like to start writing the protocol;
· are working on a protocol for a Cochrane review and want to learn more on this;
· are interested in learning more on the methodology of a Cochrane review
· Introduction to the Cochrane and Campbell Collaboration
· What is a systematic review and why are Cochrane reviews special?
· How do you start writing a Cochrane review?
· How do you write a protocol for a Cochrane review?
· How do you search for relevant studies in a systematic way?
This course is taught in English.