Writing the protocol for a systematic review
THIS COURSE IS SOLD OUT!
Date: Friday January 20th 2017 (1 day, 9h - 16h15)
Location: O&N2, Gasthuisberg, 3000 Leuven
Price: 100 €. You will receive an invoice at registration (see link below) and you can make the costs payable to account number BE20 7340 3366 3756 (BIC: KREDBEBB) with the announcement 'SR I 2017 + name of participant'. Your registration is final when you registered online (see link below) and when we have received your payment.
Programme: click here to download the programme
Online registration: click here to register online
Health care professionals or researchers who:
· have the intention to write a Cochrane systematic review, i.e. have a research question but did not contact any Review Group yet;
· have registered a title of a Cochrane review and would like to start writing the protocol;
· are working on a protocol for a Cochrane review and want to learn more on this;
· are interested in learning more on the methodology of a Cochrane review
· Introduction to the Cochrane and Campbell Collaboration
· What is a systematic review and why are Cochrane reviews special?
· How do you start writing a Cochrane review?
· How do you write a protocol for a Cochrane review?
· How do you search for relevant studies in a systematic way?
This course is taught in English.