Are you trying to get that high-impact publication? Are you tired of inefficient literature searches? Do you want the introduction of your thesis to be something more? Then why not perform a systematic review?
This 3-day online course will teach you all about the different steps to take in order to perform a high-quality, methodologically sound and reliable literature overview.
This hands-on course is limited to 30 participants and consists of plenary sessions and workshops on:
- Writing your review protocol
- Conducting a systematic review
- Use of the Review Manager software
- Performing meta-analyses
Participants get hands-on experience with all review steps. There is ample time to discuss individual problems of ongoing Cochrane review project with the teachers.
Click here to find the detailed course program.
For more information, visit the website http://belgium.cochrane.org/en/what-we-offer
Health care professionals or researchers who:
- have the intention to write a Cochrane systematic review, i.e. have a research question but did not contact any Review Group yet
- have registered a title of a Cochrane review and would like to start writing the protocol
- are working on a protocol for a Cochrane review and want to learn more on this
- are interested in learning more on the methodology of a Cochrane review
This course is also relevant for persons wishing to do a non-Cochrane systematic review.
Price: € 300 for 3 days, € 115 for one day
Dates: Tuesday November 17th, Wednesday November 18th and Thursday November 19th 2020
Location: online, every day from 9:00 - 16:30 CET.
Course materials and online link will be sent to you by e-mail a few days before the start of the course.
Participants are requested to install the RevMan-software beforehand.
The course is taught in English.